Photoshop courses for beginners. Onsite training – we come to you!
We are a NESA (NSW Educational Standards Authority) registered Professional Development provider.
Especially useful for Interior Design & Marketing.
In our Photoshop course we give you the skills you need to:
- Create amazing web banners
- Enhance photos for a brochure or flyer
- Retouch and improve factory shots
- Make tonal and colour adjustments to your digital images
- Create stunning lighting effects for a product shot
Our courses are guaranteed to teach you the essentials fast!
1: General Photoshop course – what we cover in one day
- Introducing the Workspace
- Working with Images
- Working with Colour
- Selections and Masks
- Working with Layers
- Adding Text
- Painting Tools
- Retouching Tools
In addition to our general course we also run a special one-day Photoshop for Fashion & Textiles course. We concentrate on the ideal workflows for fashion & textiles design. Over the last 10 years, we have honed the techniques down to the best industry practices. Please mention this when you make your initial inquiry.