SketchUp courses for beginners. We come to you! Learn SketchUp essentials in one day. Tailored for your needs.
Especially useful for Interior Designers, Builders & Architects.
- Produce realistic Interior Design mock-ups
- Create 3D Architectural models
- Build 3D Urban Planning & Landscape Design models
- Export elevations & fly-through animations
Our courses are guaranteed to teach you the essentials fast!
Course Outline – what we cover in one day
SketchUp 3D model for Interior Design
- We first look at the SketchUp workspace
- Then create Objects of various shapes and sizes
- The most Efficient Workflow is also explained
- For interior design, architecture & urban planning we import CAD files
- We then organize our Layers to maximize the workflow
- Working with Scenes can also help us work fast
- Components may be created or downloaded
- We also look at Geo-locating the scene for Sydney, etc
- This helps us to add realistic Shadows for any time in the year
- We create Realistic Materials for extra aesthetic value
- For presentation we may Animate the Scene & export movies
- For site analysis we can create Terrain from contours
- And there are various export Options available
- We discuss the workflow for realistic rendering using Podium SU