Autocad 2D courses for beginners. Onsite training – we come to you!
Learn the essentials of Autocad 2D in one day. Tailored for your needs.
Each of our courses has been certified by NESA (NSW Education Authority, formerly BOSTES).
Especially useful for Interior Designers, Builders & Architects.
In our AutoCAD 2D course we give you the skills you need to:
- Draw Site plans for development applications
- Create floor plans and elevations for a client
- Draw up concept drawings for interior design
- Produce drawings for manufacturing or civil engineering
Our courses are guaranteed to teach you the essentials fast!
- First we explore the Autocad workspace, both PC and Mac versions
- Next we use all the most-used Drawing Tools to create a floor plan
- In the process we look at the most efficient Workflow
- We then look at best methods for Modifying Drawings
- As well as working with Layers for best practice
- The next step is adding Dimensions to the drawing
- As well as adding Text annotations
- And adding Hatch patterns for materials or cross-sections
- We also look at working with repeatable Blocks for faster drawing
- And we project elevations and cross-sections
- When the drawing is complete we create a working Template
- And we go into Paper Space to Scale the drawing for Print or PDF