Autocad 2D courses for beginners. Onsite training – we come to you!
Learn the essentials of Autocad 2D in one day. Tailored for your needs.
We are a NESA (NSW Educational Standards Authority) registered Professional Development provider.
Especially useful for Interior Designers, Builders & Architects.
In our AutoCAD 2D course we give you the skills you need to:
- Draw Site plans for development applications
- Create floor plans and elevations for a client
- Draw up concept drawings for interior design
- Produce drawings for manufacturing or civil engineering
Our courses are guaranteed to teach you the essentials fast!
- First we explore the Autocad workspace, both PC and Mac versions
- Next we use all the most-used Drawing Tools to create a floor plan
- In the process we look at the most efficient Workflow
- We then look at best methods for Modifying Drawings
- As well as working with Layers for best practice
- The next step is adding Dimensions to the drawing
- As well as adding Text annotations
- And adding Hatch patterns for materials or cross-sections
- We also look at working with repeatable Blocks for faster drawing
- And we project elevations and cross-sections
- When the drawing is complete we create a working Template
- And we go into Paper Space to Scale the drawing for Print or PDF